Shubhi Agrawal, M.D.
Accepting new patients
After completing medical school and internship in Chandigarh, India, Shubhi Agrawal, MD, completed an internship at Northside Medical Center in Youngstown, Ohio, and a residency in neurology at the University of Nebraska Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. She continued her education with a fellowship in clinical neurophysiology and epilepsy at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland .In addition to general neurology, Dr Agrawal has experience in advanced diagnostics and management of drug-resistant epilepsy. Before joining LifeBridge Health, she gained comprehensive experience in epilepsy treatment at a variety of institutions. Interested in investigating the many causes and treatments of epilepsy, Dr. Agrawal is involved in ongoing research in this area. Her special interests are epilepsy comorbidities, functional neuroimaging, and electrocortical signal processing.
- MBBS: Government Medical College - Chandigarh
- Professional Education: Government Medical College - Chandigarh
- Internship: Western Reserve University Hospital
- Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health